The objective of Duck Recon’s contest is to build some excitement for the youth and motivate them to want to get out into the blind. This contest is built upon the "honor system" and is designed to simply recognize the youth for their efforts and as such every participant will receive an award (see below) and "Bracket" winners will receive a trophy at the conclusion of the season.
This contest is an Annnual National contest and is FREE to all youth participates. All wards will be shipped to each individual participate. Over 45 youths took part in the 2012-2013 season contest across 3 States registering over 183 Days in The Blind! For the 2013-2014 season contest we now have youth from Nine (9) different States participating.
If you are part of a youth group or Chapter organization registering multiple youths, we will ship all of your awards to a single point of contact for your own awards presentation. Just let us know.
DUCKMAN OF THE SEASON CONTEST
Bracket Winner Duckman Award w/ current Season Listed Contest Participation Medal given to all that register
Duck Recon Duckman of The Season Contest Overview-
Participants broken down into three (3) Divisions for this year's contest:
- Entry fee is $0.00 - Thanks to our Sponsors and Duck Recon Store sales for covering this cost!.
- 10 and under
- 11-13 years old
- 14-17 years old
- Each Division will be divided into Brackets based upon the number of entries within a Division.
- Two categories will be being tracked and tallied to determine the winner of each Division/Bracket: A) Number of days spent hunting and B) Number of waterfowl taken.
- Complete Entry Form located on the FORMS page. Click Here to go to the Entry Form.
- Hunt anywhere you want!
- By Monday of each week submit Participants count of “Days Hunting” and “Waterfowl Taken” for the prior week. Email information to JRoche@DuckRecon.com.
- By Friday of that week Duck Recon will post current standings on its websites.
- Participants will earn 3 Points for each Day Hunting and 0.25 Points for each Waterfowl Taken.
- At the end of the season, winners will be determined by their total cumulative point score achieved.
Please complete the attached entry form found on our Forms page if entering into the contest only. Entry fee can be paid online via the link at the bottom of this page or mail a check to the address below.
3612 Longhorm Drive
Denton, TX 76210